Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Im not taking any Multiple Sclerosis meds! I'm getting worse, lots of lesions! I need to put my big girl panties on and take medication! I will be taking Tecfidera!





I have always been afraid to take medication. I have been like that all my life. 

Now I have Multiple Sclerosis, need I say more? 

I was brave and took all the ABCR’s as well as IVIG, steroids. 

I was a good girl but hated the side effects as well as the needles. Lots of medication now; some for spasms, some for bladder, some for anxiety, vitamins, etc., I am so sick of it! 

I just saw my neurologist a few weeks ago. I am getting worse, lots of lesions, hey I know it; I can feel it. 

After a lot of thought, I decided to be brave now. I need to put my big girl panties on and take medication. I will be taking Tecfidera. Ugh! 

But I am taking it because I need to be as proactive, I need to grow up. 

Seriously, I can deal with side effects; it is better than dealing with the things that may arise due to this illness that will be permanent and have already become part of my life. 


So man up and here I go (of course I will have to look at this medication for a few days before I take it but I will take it.)